Tuesday, February 8, 2011

vs tapaw f.c

date :08/2/11
location: centermart futsal
event: friendly match.

today i was invited by wan chai to join their team scorelex for a friendly session against tapaw f.c
here some photo that i took,with a cheap hand phone.
the manager





the out breath subs


frankly speaking i'm still cannot gear up my speed.it almost been two weeks after my best speed,
maybe because i too lazy these day's or something are bothering my mind.

so for tomorrow i gonna set my jogging session back on track.i already skip my jogging session for a month now,this is because of my hectic schedule on afternoon every day.guess that the main reason i always out of breath these day's.

there result for this match is 11 to 10,we win with only 1 goal,but with ourself to blame,this is because from the beginning we already up front,3-0 then 6-1 then 8-3 before they catch us back.

so see you all next session,this week my schedule for futsal are full..the best time ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment